Wed, 15 Dec 1999 20:27:21 -0500

Paul Fields wrote:

> Just in case any of you mekton players
> on the list aren't on the Mekton list.
> I thought I'd forward this, the Gundam
> supplement for Mekton Zeta is going to
> be released early next year.

Aw, that's just great. Months, months of work, all to be shortly made obsolete
by an official source! I'm happy there will be an official source, but still!
There had better be an English version too, or at the least I guess it'll be
good for the stats. I just hope they dont mess it up as bad as Palladium did
Robotech.

Neil Baumgardner