Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 13:17:43 EST

Ok, here's what I know, the guy who was
working on this was supposed to have an
office at Sunrise or Bandai, and was in
the process of working on source material
for a Gundam game based on Mekton Zeta.

The actual Gundam RPGs that were released
were dissappointing to fan wargamers, for
various reasons. One none of the MS stats
made any sense, like the Gundam having the
second or third highest hit points in the
game, it was harder to kill a Gundam even
with a rookie pilot than to wipe out the
white base. Only the Big Zam and another
MA ranked higher, by a few points. Most
wargamers had problems with the point sys
instead of location based damage, but I'm
sure that could be fixed. The stats given
for each mobile suit didn't really have
the accuracy even model builders were used
to.

Like any new book I'll take it with a grain
of salt, but thought the GML might want to
know its coming out.

Paul