hiei (acidedge@alloymail.com)
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 19:29:13 +0800

Just a very curious thing. I emailed Hiroyuki Tanoue at Hobbylink Japan inquiring
as to whether i could order one of these DHCs from them, having seen it at a
local toy store (namely Toy Kingdom, which is supplied by Smarty Toys Inc.) under
the
box label Deathscythe Hell Custom Limited Philippine Edition. I'm really confused
now. HLJ's reply is below...

> Hiroyuki Tanoue wrote:
>
> Hello.
>
> At 9:13 AM +0800 12/15/99, hiei wrote:
> > I noted this kit, a metal plated Deathscythe Hell Custom 1/100
>
> Bandai do not make such kit. It might made (plated) at somewhere.
> So we can not get it.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Hiroyuki Tanoue
>
> tanoue@hlj.com
> http://www.hlj.com (HobbyLink Japan)

Any of the people living in Manila have any ideas?