BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:18:08 EST

  My question is, How will the MG ZZ Gundam stay together? My GP-01 MG kit's
waist/chest area is very fragile. Won't the ZZ be even more fragile? I would
think the ZZ would be wobbly and fragile. Bandai has most likely created some
new technique or something to help with this.

  Also, How is the MG Gundam Alex kit? I was going to get one, but I am going
to save my money for Kaiyodo's new Five Star Stories and Virtual On figures.
The FSS Knight of Gold is a piece of art! Here's a link to it:
http://www.kaiyodo.co.jp/atelier/special/fss_af9912/e_mhaf_kog.html

Click on "to Gallery" for some more pictures of the KOG. There's also going
to be an Empress and a revised LED Mirage. Now, if Kaiyodo could make some
Gundam and Dunbine figures. Is any other company, besides Bandai, allowed to
make Gundam toys?

    Aaron