Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:40:24 EST

Char could have also used the added speed
from the catapult on the Musai, a newbie
pilot might not have the courage of the old
human cannonballs, maybe Char told the crew
of the catapult to throw him faster, since
he can then keep all of that speed until he
has to turn, and burn it off then. Char could
also pile on velocity until he approaches a
target at three times the normal Zaku velocity
but as I mentioned before.

  "A good piot doesn't outfly his wingmen"

Paul