BlazeEagle@aol.com
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 21:28:51 EST

In a message dated 12/13/1999 9:23:39 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz writes:

> It seems that the Zeon MS are being released pretty much according to
> the original story line.( Although the Gog should have come before the
> Zugock.). I guess if this trend remains true we should be expecting
> the Zock(?), Acguy, Rick Dom, Gan, Char's Gelgoog, Gelgoog, and Ziong
> next year.

  I hope this MSIA figure series continues for a long time. I would like to
see MSIA's of the other Gundam shows. Wonder if they will decide to do some
Gundam Wing MSIA's? Those would be perfect for the US market and would be a
nice addition to the release of the anime series and model kits in the US.

    Aaron