Tomonaga (Tomonaga@xtra.co.nz)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 15:23:35 +1300

Char's Zugock is confirmed for release in January following the release
of the regular Zugock this month.

The Gog is the next MS and it is being released in February. Like the
Zugocks, it doesn't come with many accessories but it looks pretty
impressive.
 MSiA Gog

It seems that the Zeon MS are being released pretty much according to
the original story line.( Although the Gog should have come before the
Zugock.). I guess if this trend remains true we should be expecting
the Zock(?), Acguy, Rick Dom, Gan, Char's Gelgoog, Gelgoog, and Ziong
next year.

Tet