Lersak B. [Personal] (lersak@ksc11.th.com)
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 08:53:35 +0700

Here is the quick summary

Gunze - there are 2 types of Color
    1) Lacquer Based (Mr. Color)
    2) Aqueus Based (Mr. Aqueus ...or whatever, I forgot the name) sometimes
it was called [Acrylic], and iirc, the color code starts with 'H' (H-1, H2,
etc)

Tamiya - there are 2 types too
    1) Enamel (similar to the small square [PACTRA] bottle) This also apply
to [Humbrol] small tin color
    2) Acrylic (the round shape bottle)

        L E A <- Top
L O O O
E X O ~
A X ~ O
^
Floor

Here's how to read it
If you paint (L)acquer as the base floor, it's Ok to put (E)namel or
(A)crylic on top, or you can 'wipe' it off with washing technique by the
thinner solvent of its own kind.

But if you paint (A)crylic... you should NOT paint (L)acquer on top, because
the solvent will 'eat' the surface.

For (E) and (A) on top of each other, frankly speaking, I never try... but I
believe that it will 'eat' each other....but not so much, unless you love to
'rub' your brush on the Painting area.

Hope this will help,
Lers.