Mon, 13 Dec 1999 18:49:53 -0500

Edward Ju wrote:

> What? No Monsha figure to go with the Quell? What's up with that?

Well, actually it would have made more sense for him to be with the Custom,
but...

> Nina
> doesn't pilot a GM Quell!

Maybe its a subtle hint that she designed it? Wonder if the booklet says any
such thing. The booklet should at the same time provide both the most
information and line art we've ever gotten for the Quell.

> Hmm, I wonder if there'd be a MG GM Cannon II with Keith figure...

Would be nice....but since we're doing GM variants, it'd be nice to see some
Zaku variants, like the F2 and FZ, as well, and the Dom Tropen and Rick Dom II,
and the Geelgog Jager and Marine.

Or...what the hell, forget the MG Orchis, how about the Zammel!

Neil Baumgardner