Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 08:50:18 -0700

I'm currently bulding the Gouf Custom & Bolt Gundam, these being the first
two kits I've ever done any serious putty-sanding on. I've just done a
spray coat of silver on the majority of the parts, and several major
sanding surfaces show through, despite feeling smooth before painting. Any
suggestions on how to deal with this?

tby

PS:On the Gouf Custom, I've discovered I can mount the gatling-shield sans
three barrel gun by building a new handle for the shield (there's one
included, but it's rigid and can't be held by the hand).