Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:19:46 -0500

To my knowledge, Matsunaga only piloted Zakus, most notably the MS-06-R1. If
memory serves, he was called back to Side 3 (why, I don't know...Mark?) before
the battle at Solomon. I don't think he ever went back into combat.
I think a Ric Dom in his color scheme would be pretty snazzy. A Gelgoog in
those colors would be kinda plain, but the Dom would be a pleasant change from
the ol' black and purple.

My two yen,

Joaquin Torres