Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 17:11:57 -0500

Hiya. I'm a wee bit Filipino on my mother's side, but I live in the U.S.

I'm familiar with the general crystal MG's. However, this one distinctly says
'For Professional Use' on the box and in the documentation. Other than that,
it's a plain-vanilla crystal MG kit.

By the way, there is a seemingly additional instructional manual in the box
marked 'For Professional Use' as well, which has pictures and ideas on building
the crystal kit in different ways (like using glow-in-the-dark decals,
noncolored clear parts, hoses, internal detailing, etc.). Does this little
manual come with the regular crystal MG's?

Again, the owner of the comic store either had to order this MG to get a certain
Pokemon order or it came with a Pokemon order...not sure which.

Anyone else got any ideas?