Joaquin & Linette Torres (jltorres@bellsouth.net)
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:22:15 -0500

Hi guys, got a question here...

Recently, my wife bought me an MG MS-06F/J Zaku II crystal version.
However, under the MG logo on the front of the box, and in various other
locations, it says "For Professional Use". Can anyone tell me why this
is? Did my wife get me some special edition model or something? As far
as I can tell, it's a normal crystal MG kit (which may or may not be
true, as this is my first crystal MG kit). She bought it at a local
comic shop and the guy said he had to get it to get some Pokemon order
(yeech). He knows NOTHING of Gundam.

Promo version? Limited edition version? Just some extraneous writing?
If anyone knows, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Joaquin Torres

PS...I already built it...couldn't resist.