Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 00:20:05 +0800

Hi,

I've been off modeling for quite a while, (3 years in fact) and am just
recently catching up after the release of the MG series of Gundams. Anyway,
I haven't bought hobby mags recently and am looking for news and pics of
some new releases:

1) Does anybody have a picture of the Black Salena (from the Nadesico movie)
being released by B-Club this January? I'd love to see it... :)

2) Any word on any Macross rereleases of the Zentradi Glaugs or the
Destroids? My Tomahawk got trashed two years ago by my cousin... :( [I
already know about the Bandai 15th anniv. Spartan and Defender]

3) Any plastic injection rereleases of old mecha series next year? I'm
particularly looking for a new kit of the Crusher Joe Ostsoll....

Thanks,

Fed