Burke Rukes (wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:50:10 PST

WANTED!

Old out-of-print mecha books! Mecha guides, character guides, episode
guides, any book with mecha specs and color and/or black-and-white mecha
lineart! I am looking for and buying books for the following mecha anime
series:

Metal Armor Dragonar
Heavy Metal L-Gaim
Blue Comet SPT Layzner
Armored Trooper VOTOMS / Armor Hunter Mellowlink
Megazone 23 (all)

If you have a book covering any of these series that you'd be interested in
selling, please email me at the address below with a detailed description of
the book, particularly regarding its mecha-related data and artwork content,
condition, and of course, your asking price. Every email WILL be responded
to. Plus, I may also be interested in any Gundam books you may wish to
sell.

Please email me ONLY if you have books related to the shows I have listed
above... I am NOT interested in Macross books or books covering any other
mecha shows (for now)!

Thanks!

- Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com