Burke Rukes (wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:47:11 PST

Hi everyone!

Just here to provide Yet Another Shameless Plug and let you know that The
Mecha Domain is now as near to 100% complete in terms of MS/MA, ship,
cockpit and weapon illustrations as I can get it (for now). This will be
the last update for this year, and I'll be taking a 3-week hiatus to rest,
enjoy the holidays, and return after the beginning of the year... assuming
that the computers are still working, the phone systems are operative, the
power grid is up, and Civilization-As-We-Know-It hasn't come to an end.
Then look forward to...

Other classic mecha shows! Yes, I'm already hard at work (okay, mabye I was
lying about the "hiatus" thing ^_^) on new sections for the '80s mecha anime
shows "Heavy Metal L-Gaim," "Armored Trooper VOTOMS," and "Metal Armor
Dragonar"! Enjoy the new stuff for now, and (hopefully) look forward to new
material to come!

- Burke "Burkenator" Rukes
wedgeantilles98@hotmail.com

Carlin