Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 14:42:37 +0800

I have an issue of Newtype with the Macross 7 designs as a feature. I can
scan them for you...

Fed
----- Original Message -----
From: Richard Holman
To: gundam@aeug.org
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 1999 2:11 PM
Subject: [gundam] {OT} Figures and art

Greetings,

I realize this is wayyyyyyyyyy off topic, but I don't have any other place
to turn. Does anyone on the list know where I can find good sources of mecha
art for Macross 7 and Dynamite 7, and if the beast exists, a supposed futher
series that no one has seemed to have heard of Macross 7 Fleet of Strongest
Women OVA??? I am looking for the powersuits, mecha and Valkyries. Some one
said once there is a book that covers all the mecha, including interim
designs not seen on screen. (The book is supposed to be similar to the
Gundam Entertainment Bibles, if anyone could tell me if the book is
available, where I can get it, or if you could pick it up for me, I will pay
a finders fee.)
Actually if anyone knows of a good source of EB's, especially Lgaim, SPT
Layzner, and the Gundam ships book, let me know.
Thanks,
Richard