Richard Holman (homer@mcn.net)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 23:11:59 -0700

Greetings,

I realize this is wayyyyyyyyyy off topic, but I don't have any other place to turn. Does anyone on the list know where I can find good sources of mecha art for Macross 7 and Dynamite 7, and if the beast exists, a supposed futher series that no one has seemed to have heard of Macross 7 Fleet of Strongest Women OVA??? I am looking for the powersuits, mecha and Valkyries. Some one said once there is a book that covers all the mecha, including interim designs not seen on screen. (The book is supposed to be similar to the Gundam Entertainment Bibles, if anyone could tell me if the book is available, where I can get it, or if you could pick it up for me, I will pay a finders fee.)
Actually if anyone knows of a good source of EB's, especially Lgaim, SPT Layzner, and the Gundam ships book, let me know.
Thanks,
Richard