BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 21:07:11 EST

In a message dated 12/10/1999 12:57:48 PM Eastern Standard Time,
isack@idt.net writes:

> And if by chance you like Evangelion, take a look at the new Kaiyodo
> figures, they are truely little pieces of art. Very very nice!

Yes, they sure are. I have one, buy will not be buying anymore of them. The
legs are preposed, the ankles, hips and knees have joints, but offer limited
poses, you can either stand of kneel the one I have. From the waist up, you
can get all kinds of weapon holding and aiming positions. I recommand them
too, if the lack of good lower body poses doesn't bother anyway. They have an
awesome and very detailed paint job. The figures have perfect likenesses

  Aaron