Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 18:05:51 -0500

Hey, has anyone else seen this wallpaper?

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Ginza/4489/misc_gallery/robotwars5_1.jpg

I just found it while looking at a sponser site for Gamer's Union that offers downloadable anime active desktops. The site is:

http://animetheme.vill.edu/anime_n.html

Anyways, I know that three of the mecha are SD versions of EVA units 0, 1 and 2 and one of the angels (I forget the particular name at the moment) from Evangelion, and the others are a Zaku 2, a Nu Gundam, and, I believe, the RX-78 from Gundam. I don't recognize the final mecha.

Anyways, I thought someone on the list might get a kick out of it, seeing as how many fans there are of both Gundam and Evangelion on here.

Roland

BTW, they also have several great wallpapers and active desktops from other series like Macross and Tenchi and from Final Fantasy 7 and 8. And no, I'm not affiliated with the site, just thought it was very interesting.