Alex Sack (isack@idt.net)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:56:36 -0500 (EST)

Has anyone bought this?

I have had it for a little while and I just want to say if you haven't
been able to dish out the 45 bucks, try too!

The Chogoking Gundam is a great addition to anyone's Gundam collection.
Moreover, if you don't want the RX782 than you can NOW get the Char Zaku
as well which I have on order. (Hobby Link Japan has them in,
www.hlj.com)

And if by chance you like Evangelion, take a look at the new Kaiyodo
figures, they are truely little pieces of art. Very very nice!

Alex

P.S. I am still waiting for the Titanium Turn A gundam piece!