Alex Sack (isack@idt.net)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 12:50:24 -0500 (EST)

I know I am new to this list, but yea, I thought that was weird too...

I am not sure the actual legality of fansubs when there are no licenses
owned for distribution in the USA. But he's got a point, I think many of
you have relied on fansubs to get into Gundam. Moreover, if people had
access to other Gundam titles, there would be more of a market when the
other series officially comes out.

Anyway, I am just really disappointed how little Gundam is available in
this country...I basically sit and look at my unbuilt kits and wonder what
the story is really about?!

Alex