Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 03:49:40 -0700

>now i've got to ask: why are some kits molded in this color? did
>something go wrong in bandai? or they really aren't able to mold a perfect
>white with plastic back then?

Back when I worried about such things, I pestered a friend to translate the
color guide on a couple of Gundam Models. According to his translation, the
white on a Gundam is actually supposed to be a green-tinted white, maybe to
reflect the color of Gundarium or Lunar Titanium. In any case, I always
figured this was the idea behind the "Puke Green" plastic for the kit.
since Gundams tend to be predominantly white anyway.

tby