Kaworu Nagisa (17thangel@tokyo-3.com)
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 02:23:43 -0500

>I've been hearing about the NGE stuff for the past four months, and at the same
>time I've been hearing about the Escaflowne stuff too...don't be too surprised

 See? The rumor about NGE was true, then Escaflowne could be coming next. Probably to replace Tenchi Muyo

>to see that one come out. as for gundam, my running bet would be either Zeta,
>ZZ, or Stardust. But, I've also heard from some little mice (LOL) that they
>might actually start the UC off CHRONOLOGICALLY. that would be....unprecedented.

 I'd like that... but if they actually do, I hope it's a one time airing one series after the other, then they could just rerun everything again afterwards, right?

> and then there is also the the rumor that X (EEK) will >be shown before all this.

 Oh no... hmm, why don't we e-mail them and tell them to skip GX?

>meybe they'll finish of all the alternate stuff first....

 I hope so... I just wanna that cute pink-haired UC doll Haman...

-Veilchen