BlazeEagle@aol.com
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 21:32:21 EST

  What are the differences between Gundam Virtual Modeler and Gundam Virtual
Modeler Pro? This program requires Japanese Windows, doesn't? What can be
done with this program? What is the cost and the trouble with for being able
to get it to run? I assume all I have to do is find and buy Japanese Windows
and Gundam Virtual Modeler and install Japanese Windows, then install GVM?

  Do I have to know any Japanese to use the GVM program? Is it worth the
trouble of finding, then buying GVM?

  I will be grateful for any help,

    Aaron