Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 22:08:58 +0800

Richie (Salamangka) wrote:

> I've been hearing about the NGE stuff for the past four months, and at the
same
> time I've been hearing about the Escaflowne stuff too...don't be too
surprised
> to see that one come out. as for gundam, my running bet would be either
Zeta,
> ZZ, or Stardust. But, I've also heard from some little mice (LOL) that
they
> might actually start the UC off CHRONOLOGICALLY. that would
be....unprecedented.

Not really. They're going to show 0079 on the Cartoon Network. So I don't
think we should take that off our minds yet... (we might be guinea pigs yet
again)

> and then there is also the the rumor that X (EEK) will be shown before
all
> this. meybe they'll finish of all the alternate stuff first....

I doubt it. X didn't have as much focus as G Gundam or Wing in terms of
marketability. Useless to show it here - particularly since the toys haven't
had a push to be sold. Unless of course Bandai wants to dump some excess
inventory of their unsold X Gundam line.

I just wish that Turn A would be the one to show up here. That would be
awesome. Though I've heard the animation isn't as good as the other recent
series. Among Non-Gundam stuff - I'd love to see Gasaraki make it to the
airwaves here. Maybe Nadesico too, though I doubt if they'd recapture the
humor.

> while a lightning strike knocked
> out my modem and tcp/ip settings in my computer...

Happened to me too. Get an AVR. Worth the investment.

Fed