Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 15:05:06 +0800

> i didn't watch the tagalog version in channel 2, but IIRC, the one that
was
> shown in channel 23 had subtle cuts which you really don't notice unless
> you watch the full jap version of it over and over again (like i did
^^;;;
> )

The Tagalog version showed the entire thing uncut from the original...

My bro recorded it if you guys want to see it...

The changes in the dialogue though were noticeable... Kenshin should have
said "your head will be next" after he broke Saitoh's blade for instance...

Well, we should end this here as this is OT,

Fed