Paul Fields (johnny_raiden@hotmail.com)
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 16:34:57 EST

>From: MattKPau@aol.com
> > c) Any other potential problems I should know about?
>
>no real difficulties, but the construction takes a loooooong time.... the
>level of parts is enormous.... if you've never built a mastergrade you
>might
>buy a MG first and then the PG..definitely not for the novice model builder

Good idea... I bought the MG RX-78 G3, but
not thinking it technical enough I bought
the PG gundam, but have been intimidated
by the PG and haven't built either. At 159$
I'd hate to screw it up... but the MG cost
only 44$ so I can afford to trash that one
by accident. The only other kits I've built
were 080 kits, so this will be an adventure.

Paul