MS06ZAK@aol.com
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 08:22:09 EST

In a message dated 12/8/99 3:12:38 AM Central Standard Time,
yenm@iconn.com.ph writes:

<<
 a) Does it look good without glueing, puttying and sanding?

YES!!!

 I need to know if you still need to glue or putty it so the gaps won't show.
 I've looked at it from a shop that used the clear body parts as part of the
 display and it looks good with a very tight fit. But how does the general
 look come out when you put the normal parts over it without the glueing or
 sanding process?

 b) Is it more of a toy or a model?

It is very sturdy, I had mine fall off the top shelf and didn't break a
thing.It could almost be a toy, but I wouldn't let any kids play with it on
general principle.

 The potential of this thing to be used either way looks good. But I need to
 know if there are tight parts or stuff I must know about should the Gundam
 suffer some wear and tear... Also, would changing between clear parts to
 normal parts consistently (depending on the taste of the owner) damage the
 Gundam in any way?

 c) Any other potential problems I should know about?

 d) What about the Zaku/Char Zaku?

 Same questions as above...

Both are great kits. Well okay I don't have Char's Zaku, but they are worth
the money.

Jason