Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:58:42 +0800

I'm trying to learn weathering with pastels.

Reading instructions on the net - it recommends me to use a dullcoat prior
to the application of the pastels... and to put a dullcoat after


Since the salesladies here don't seem to know what a "dullcoat" is - I was
wondering which Gunge Sangyo or Tamiya product acts as one. We have airplane
modelers here (the Philippines) - and I've seen pastels used on their

Does the Flat spray Topcoat of Gunge Sangyo act similarly to a dullcoat? or
is this a different product altogether?


What alternative acts as a dullcoat as well?



Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Wed Dec 08 1999 - 18:12:21 JST