Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 16:49:18 +0800

I'm thinking of buying a PG Gundam soon. I'm pretty sure some of you have
bought it already, but I would like to know your views on the thing.

What most concerns me most is:

a) Does it look good without glueing, puttying and sanding?

I need to know if you still need to glue or putty it so the gaps won't show.
I've looked at it from a shop that used the clear body parts as part of the
display and it looks good with a very tight fit. But how does the general
look come out when you put the normal parts over it without the glueing or
sanding process?

b) Is it more of a toy or a model?

The potential of this thing to be used either way looks good. But I need to
know if there are tight parts or stuff I must know about should the Gundam
suffer some wear and tear... Also, would changing between clear parts to
normal parts consistently (depending on the taste of the owner) damage the
Gundam in any way?

c) Any other potential problems I should know about?

d) What about the Zaku/Char Zaku?

Same questions as above...

Thanks

Fed