-Z- (Z@Gundam.Com)
Tue, 07 Dec 1999 19:54:20 -0800

At 00:22 12/7/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>-Z- wrote:
>> The Animage Gundam ZZ, Part 2 gives Elpeo Ple's birth date as 8 March
>> 0078. She was killed during the Dublin colony drop operation on 31
October
>> 0088 at the age of 10 years, 7 months and 23 days.
>
>Thanks.
>
>[I guess the book didn't give her hour of birth eh? :]

No, but it did give her blood type (O), height (150 cm), weight (87 kg),
favorite food (chocolate parfait) and occupation (mobile suit pilot).

And it actually didn't give her birth year as UC 0078. It gave her
birthday as 8 March and her age as 10 years.

Oh, and it wasn't Animage, but Animedia. My bad memory again.

-Z-

| W E L C O |
| M E T O |
| T H E |