Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:42:19 +0800

> Pardon my ignorance, but what channel and time slot is it on?

Sorry, it showed on Monday and Tuesday at 5:00 pm (kanina lang) after Ruroni
Kenshin (Samurai X) at Channel 2.

I think it will be every weekday from now on. But it will be finished
quick - possibly by January at this rate... No noticeable cuts as of yet -
but they did take away the naked Rei Ayanami at the end credits... So I
think they're going to be extremely adverse to nudity of young girls (Sorry
Veilchen... ;P)

Dumb ABS-CBN ... didn't even know how to market the series properly. Should
have been a weekly and not jost fodder for the small kids to see "kewl"
robots in - (actually the robots are kind of disturbing to see...).
Evangelion's an event-type show - and should have major backing...

I think this was just a deal to sell more toys for the distributors of
Bandai here. I wonder if Gainax knows anything about this?

There are rumors that another Gundam show might be showing up soon. I dunno
which - but I doubt if it's going to be Turn A. An interview with the Bandai
distributors might be more enlightening.

My money is on Stardust Memories 0083. It has no nudity or sex - mecha only
violence and spectacular effects. That show will spark the interest of new
fans... Thirteen episodes only though - too bad...

Macross 7 has been on the rumor mill too. But I doubt if it will make a
showing here...

Anyway, hope to hear from you people soon...

Fed