Mark Simmons (scorpio@best.com)
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 23:20:37 -0800

Joshua asks,

>I was just wondering why The Gundam Project site is very detailed about
>stories and mechanical specs on the alternate timelines but not on the
>pictures from these spin-off series. Is it out of purist intent since it
>does mention a preference for the UC story?

  At the moment, the only real art features are the MS Classics (which
are all old-school One Year War designs for the 20th anniversary) and the
intermittently-updated pilot gallery. The next iteration of the site will
have more art all around, all of it - of course - original hand-drawn stuff.

-- Mark