Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:18:46 +0800

Anyway, speaking of Eva...

I've heard that Smarty Toys Corp. (Those responsible for flooding the market
with Bandai products) - have recently had guests from mother company Bandai.
They were in Megamall yesterday observing the stores. There was a sale for
P1000 for the Devil Gundam and another mech packaged together...

The Z Gundam discs are at Comic Express in Greenhills as VCDs along with the
08th MS team...

Confirmed the cheap Lil's Futaba stuff. They are marked down around P400 to
P500 cheaper.

Also: I've seen a fake Aestivalis boxed set of the three Girls mechs again.
this time all three are packaged together in the big set. To see if it's
fake - if the Nergal sign is on the lower right hand corner - it's fake. The
original has it on the lower left hand side and the Bandai logo on the lower
right...

That's all..

Fed