The God of Ignorance (mauz@smileyface.com)
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 20:52:52 -0600

Original Message
From: "Joshua"<joshua@egis.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 23:07:01 +0800

>Hope the Pinoys on this list don't mind a little sales pitch. I'm part of
>a store that's selling an almost complete line of Bandai Gundam kits from
>the different series (from 0079 onwards). We've got really good prices and
>you're welcome to e-mail me for inquiries.
>
>Joshua
>
>-

sure, it's no prob =)
uhmn... what's the name of the store?
inventory of what you have?
how do i order? how do i pay?
and, i need some parts of one of my gundams that i wrecked. can i order
just the parts? it's just one runner that i need...
thanks!

-Maoie Estrella

"It doesn't matter what my signature file says!"