Andrew Dynon (adyn1@students.latrobe.edu.au)
Tue, 07 Dec 1999 11:49:54 +1100

Who do people think is the most underrated pilot in Gundam?

Based on what I've seen, IMHO it's Noin of Gundam Wing. She scored second
best at the OZ academy after Zechs, and Zechs claims that she "let him" get
the best scores. And yet, I've hardly ever seen her get to fight on her
own part (BTW, I've only seen up to ep. 36), and never gets to use a decent
MS. I thing that if she'd gotten a good MS to use, she'd be on a par with
Zechs and the G-boys.

Anyone else want to make a nomination?

Andrew Dynon

"Humiliation is nothing to be ashamed of."
- Justy Ueki Tylor

"Stories have to be told to exist. They exist in the telling and retelling."
- Itzhak Roeh