Mon, 6 Dec 1999 21:57:01 +0000

In message <In message <Pine.GSO.4.10.9912061136030.17518-100000@pooh.sunnybrook.uto
ronto.ca>, Chien Ting Chin <chinc@sten.sunnybrook.utoronto.ca> writes
>The Knowledgable But Ultimately Inate Eddie Ju wrote:
>> It's actually pretty sick to think of Mirai as a babe... must be some
>> kind of Oedipus complex.
>
>LOL! So when Bright Noah was having sex with Mirai Yashima, he was really
>thinking about his mom? Wow, Eddie, where do you come up with this stuff?

        I believe its a fairly recognised, urm, er... term. Even other
anime have made fun of it, in the Urusei Yatsura movie Remember My Love,
Lum accuses another character of having a "mother" complex. Its a little
bit like Lolita syndrome.

Everyones a noble mind; | |
Believing in a sign of Zeta, | |
Beyond the hard times from now! | |