Mon, 6 Dec 1999 07:44:58 -0800 (PST)

--- MS06ZAK@aol.com wrote:

> Upon looking at the new pictures at HLJ, I noticed
> that it appears that the Zugock's Eye might actually
> be moveable. I really hope this is true.

I hope I am not too late to reply this. I have the
HGUC Zugock kit in front of me, and the monoeye is a
sticker. The manual reminds you that you must plan
ahead where the sticker to be placed before you apply
it on the kit, as the black mono-eye part will be
covered by the pale blue exterior.

=====
Nightingale
http://side7.gundam.com/newtype_asylum/