Kev K (fayerocks@hotmail.com)
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 08:34:25 GMT

Actually Zugock is extremelly agile in both land and sea. Watch the 2nd
gundam movie and you see Char using his zugock to do a very fast charging
attack. Zugock thrusted its claws into the poor GM's belly and boom it
went. Even Amuro admits that zugock was a speedy MS. As for mecha particle
cannons, yeah they are tougher than the beam rifle. All Zeon Mobile Armor
uses Mega Particle Cannons like the Aspharas in 8th MS team and 0083 Gato's
Neue Ziuel. Except Zugock sports a scaled down version so it's not as
powerful as the mobile armors, but nevertheless a very tough adversary.