BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 21:58:00 EST

In a message dated 12/5/1999 5:34:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
yenm@iconn.com.ph writes:

<< Looks awesome.

 You know what... the Turn A Gundam is starting to warm up to me. It's an
 incredible design really - once you get past the face - the model is as
 stunning as any ever made in the Gundam multiverse.

 This is the one instance where an opponent's mecha from the Gundam worlds
 isn't catching my eye. This is a special mech. >>

  Yes, the Turn A is now one of my favorite Gundam's. I am also getting used
to the face. My main reason for liking it, is because its a simple, but
stylish design. I like a lot of Gundams, but they where starting to get a
little too flashy and more fantasy, then sci-fi looking.

    Aaron