BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 23:58:07 EST

In a message dated 12/4/1999 11:41:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, Z@Gundam.Com
writes:

<< Not necessarily -- it depends on whether or not there's more than one
sticker.

I didn't think of that. This is most likely the case. Thanks for bringing
that up.

 As I recall, the Zugock-E model for the Gundam 0080 series came with three
 mono-eye stickers, one looking left, one dead center and one looking right.

I did not know this. I haven't built too many older kits, mainly due to lack
of finding them. I have built two F 91 kits, the old HG Gundam MK. II and the
old HG Zeta, though.

Aaron