Roland Thigpen (jenius@unspacy.org)
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 23:20:33 -0500

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999 19:28:57 EST BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
>In a message dated 12/4/1999 12:09:13 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>jenius@unspacy.org writes:
>

>According to an article on www.figures.com, the original Gundam series is
>supposed to be shown on Cartoon Network in 2001. Just spectulation, but if
>Wing does extrenely well, they would probably release it as soon as Wing
>ends. All the series (Z, ZZ, V, etc.) would be good to run on TV.
>
> Aaron

Hmmm, your right, I do remember hearing something about that now that you mention it. Oops. Maybe they will be released on video as well. Still, I think I'd rather get Zeta and CCA in dubbed format before the complete original series, but this is just personal preference. I know I missed alot of what happened in the original series if I just watch the movies, but I've gotten hooked on Zeta by just the 12 episodes I have in fansub, and want to see the rest.

Roland