Federico Makabenta (yenm@iconn.com.ph)
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 09:29:26 +0800

Question:

Did the Japanese ever consider Mirai to be babe material?

We all know she got fan serviced... had been involved with three guys...

But what I've always wondered is whether or not she was considered a babe
among the Japs? (I know the most popular Sailor girl for the Japs was Sailor
Mercury (aka Amy Mizuno aka - Sailor Nerd) - kind of plain when you compare
her to Venus or Mars.)

Anyway do any of you consider her a "babe"? I think she's Ok - but not on
par with Sayla Mass IMHO... :)

Fed