Jonathan M. Rosenfeld (fwiffo@mail.utexas.edu)
Sat, 04 Dec 1999 18:43:05 -0600

You cut out the part of the message where I said that was a quote from
Ben.Mack@jwt.com (the guy working for the company that is releasing the
Gundam models in the US). He sent the message on Tuesday, November 9th.
Unfortunately I think most people on this list must not have read it,
because if they had, we wouldn't be wasting time and volume on threads like
this one :)

Jonathan Rosenfeld