Jonathan M. Rosenfeld (fwiffo@mail.utexas.edu)
Sat, 04 Dec 1999 13:36:32 -0600

>2) questionable scenes (ie, those of an extreme violent nature,
questionable "morality", or an extreme sexual nature, if any, I haven't
seen the series yet) will be edited out for the tv version, esp. since it
will be released on the Cartoon Network.

To quote Ben.Mack@jwt.com [the guy working for the company that is
releasing Gundam models in the US]:

The main sentiment that I'm hearing is a fear
that the programming or commercials are going to "dumb down" Gundam. I assure
you, that is nobody's intent. You've probably heard, but Cartoon Network
is not
allowed to edit Gundam content at all.

Jonathan Rosenfeld