joshua@egis.net
Sat, 04 Dec 1999 23:46:48 +0800

At 08:37 PM 12/4/99 +0800, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Sorry to those who went to SM.
>
>My info was about a week late. Seems like they had too many Magic players to
>include stalls then.
>
>Oh well. till next convention then...
>
>Fed
hmmm...it did seem a bit too quiet for a collectors' convention. But what
about the Novelty trading and auction i read on the poster outside the
Megatrade? Is that gonna be worth anything? Like, will it include Gundam
items?

Speaking of the Megamall, it amazed me that Lil's sold UC kits for so low
compared to the ones sold by Smarty in the department stores and by those
in Greenhills. What usually cost 2,500 pesos sold for just 1630. Wow!

Joshua