BlazeEagle@aol.com
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 01:44:47 EST

  Wonder what they will do to Wings music? Will they change it entirely,
leave it alone or dub it? I hope they leave it alone, but since this probably
won't happen, I hope the at least dub it. The music for Wing, to me, seems
suitable for the US. Its upbeat and doesn't sould old.

  My feelings are, they should leave it intact and either dub or subtitle the
the lyrics. Since they are bringing it to the US, I want it left in its
original state as much as possiable. I am happy that Gundam is coming to the
US, but I am also kind of dreading watching it, because I do not know what
will be changed. They need to make a Press Release saying what will be
edited, don't you think?

  Aaron