Flanker358@aol.com
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 23:31:04 EST

> The full list would be:
>
> Western Eastern
> ------- -------
> FIRE FIRE
> WATER WATER
> EARTH MOUNTAIN
> AIR WIND
> WOOD or FOREST
> GOLD VOID
>
> That doesn't give Preventer much of a roster, but then there were only
five
> Gundam boys to take on the entire Earth Sphere.
> "Preventer Wind" sounds like some kind of stomach medication, doesn't it?

Hmm....well I am chinese, and the way I known the five elements has always
been Gold(or morr accurately - Metal), Wood/Forest, Water, Fire, and Earth...
The only thing I can think of relating to Wind is Sun Tzu's "move like the
wind..steady as forests, pillaged like fire, unmovable like mountin....." and
Void more as something more related to religious notions....