Fri, 3 Dec 1999 13:04:30 -0500 (EST)

Peter Savin wrote:
> The 'waxy ink' printer should work quite nicely, you'll probably get
> better results than from the copier. The general concensus has been
> that Alps printers are the best 'home' printers for decals, they
> apparently work really well (never tried myself).

Thanks!

I asked this before, but didn't get an answer: what's an Alps printer? Is
that a brand name or a printing technology?

I found the Alps MD-2010 printer on the net, which "features a unique
Micro Dry printing process that uses a heated print head to form
characters by pressing against colored ink ribbons."

Sounds about right.

CHIN, Chien Ting
... o O *
Man is a bubble